I have decided to become rich...and have told all my JW employees...and this really rambles otwo!

by oompa 27 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

well its been a few years since my two oldest and key employees/inlaws testified against me for actually doing interesting and thorough research about things I had legitimate questions about....and was foolish or wise enough to SHARE it with my friends and family lmao! And its been over a year since I was read out as a DA apostate...(and kinda vocal about it so i am pretty much the anti-christ poster child around here)...

maybe it is another thread but i cant believe these guys have not quit and they said they might due to bad conscience and pressure from elders/others...we are talking 10 to 20+ year employees and one husband wife team in that group...but also an elders wife PART TIME of only a few years (all of whom i still love btw)...a superfine pioneer and her ms husband who is mr big in RBC stuff...and most have zero retirement except for what i have funded the past 12 years...i have had a pretty good business for a long time with never any real goal of making a lot of money because that was for sure a forbidden goal...and i did not want to look materialistic lmao!!!!!!

But now with concerns about forever funding my own health care insurance as i always have, and losing half my assets in divorce and paying alimony for the next decade...it dawned on me that i can and should focus on growing the heck out of my biz as i think me and all my employees are gonna need A LOT more money than they now have... if we want to stay in the USA anyway...

so i had a meeting and told everone there was a reason for our recent growth...and why for the first time in my life i am actually excited about it getting huge instead of being afraid of that...and how for personal reasons i never really thought about the need for a big retirement fund or saving for heath care at all until my late thirties probably...but that i have decided i am going to make a BUNCH more money now and am focusing on that for the first time ever...and that THEY need to make a BUNCH more money too believe it or not...now they have been very excited and into their jobs and how well they are doing them...so i shared my plans with them and said they can all stay on board and enjoy the fruits of our own hard labors...or they can get the hell off the bus...nobody has turned in their notice

if i can employee 15 great people and keep them happy and make a good profit without really trying...then i can employee 150 or even 1500 great people and make a VERY good profit....all it takes is some real dreams and focus and smart/hard work...and they all know that now and agree

and i must say i get my own personal revenge and satisfaction by treating all my jw employees like the great friends and employees they were/are and rewarding them the way they deserve...and that includes my ex-wife jw...and this one too btw. so far i have really been committed to taking the high road...and that is gonna take a lot of money...and i do this despite the fact that some of them will not even ride with me in the same vehicle while on the job...and my wife has JW lawyers....and my parents will not speak or communicate with me...i still know we all need to make a lot more money for awhile...........oompa

but thank god or the internet and our own curious brains...but both my boys are free and dfd...and are on board with this project to make them a lot of money too!!! weird but i would have likely never had this drive if i had not become an apostate and be shunned...then i would have been old and poor...geeze

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Go for it. Looking to move can you add a Doc and Nurse to your team?

• oompa
    oompa

no but i can drive a little north today and you guys can adopt me Found Sheep!!!! oompa

• Listener
    Listener

Sounds interesting Oompa, I hope it doesn't take all your free time away from you. All work and no play.......

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ok that works always wanted to adopt

• oompa
    oompa

I like the venue at the hotel roanoke...meet me there for lunch and to draw up the legal papers...a doc and nurse looks VERY attactive now and i promise to put you both in my will bigtime...hey this could work!!!!.....oomps

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

will not pay your ex alimoney though. I think that is a scam to be honest.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Once you're really rich, the elders will work a lot harder on trying to get you back in the bOrg. AND, they'll overlook a lot more indiscretions. And, you're more likely to get re-appointed. Money Talks.

• oompa
    oompa

ok i will cover all alimony...AND get a fat life insurance policy on me for you and the nurse FS...this is the start of our legal negotiations...oompa

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

well it made me laugh at least Funny thought... so get back on how to get rich... I'm behind in saving for the future too...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit