DIM heads west

by DIM 11 Replies latest jw friends

• DIM
    DIM

my wife and I made it out west, arrived on the last day of february...what a drive! badwillie, you must drive out when you come visit me! ask your wife why IKEA's directions suck so bad....this new furniture is driving me nuts!

• mommy
    mommy

Woohoo Dim,
    Glad to know you made it out there safe and sound So is the first thing you set up the PC? lol
    wendy

• JeffT
    JeffT

Ok, we aren't exactly close, but we're not that far away either. Give me a line at either [email protected] or [email protected]

The first one is my work address which is on 8-5 weekdays. The second one is home, when I think to check. Might be nice to get together. Trust me, you will like living here.

• Princess
    Princess

Where are you now Dim?

Princess

• DIM
    DIM

hi princess - we are now in Auburn, WA just outside of Seattle....

Jeff -

I have your contact information saved, i'm gonna call you as soon as our apartment is somewhat situated, probably the middle of the week or so.....

• collegegirl
    collegegirl

Hey DIM.... guess who... i finally got up the nerve to register on this site.... anyhow, i am thrilled that you and your wife got out there safely and without incident...

• Princess
    Princess

Ahhh, now I understand your IKEA joke. I live in Edmonds, just a bit northwest of you.

Welcome to the PNW. Beautiful weather here, huh?

Princess

• DIM
    DIM

wow, you are pretty close princess.....the weather has been great since we got here! where has the seattle rain been?

• JeffT
    JeffT

The Seattle weather gives us a head fake about this time every year. We get a few nice days to make us think it's spring, followed by two months of rain.

Don't worry you'll get used to it.

• DIM
    DIM

ah, thats good...we are looking forward to the rain! i'll be calling you soon Jeff, making good progress with our apt. - even my record player and stereo is all set up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit