So... what's being studied at the moment...???

by Bells 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bells
    Bells

Hi all,

I'm not the most proficient user of computers, so excuse my ignorance - though does anyone know of any websites (the non-complicated ones - you know, no downloading special software etc. - yes, I'm that hopeless) that explain what is the 'hot topic' week to week and month to month.

I'm interested in knowing what agenda is being pushed at a particular time, especially in regards to conventions and that sort of thing. I find the Witnesses that I have to associate tend to be more or less opinionated on certain things depending on what the WT is telling them to think at any one time.

If I am able to understand what they are being told, I think it will help me to avoid getting involved in certain conversations and therefore 'keep the peace'.

Does such a site exist? If not - anyone still 'in' know what the big message is at the moment :)

Thank you friends! :)

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I don't know of any sites like that, sorry.

BUT

Since I'm still "in" the mood of the moment here is as usual; do more, more and more (you can NEVER do enough), obedience (shut-up, fall in line and no questions, we mean it) or else (you're gonna be sorry) and give us your money even if it means you can't afford it (and we know you can't because we've told you that an education and good job are Satan's snares).

I don't know if there are any hot button issues at the moment but they are getting pressed pretty hard to "encourage" all DF, DA and inactive/faded one's to return, so watch out, they may start to "visit" with you more, seem way too interested and get pushy about it.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

Maybe my pio mother didn't get the memo. Not a word from her encouraging me to come back.

• Bells
    Bells

mmmmm thanks for the heads up. I can be on the lookout for any friendly loving visits! :)

• Bells
    Bells

ps: Disillusioned Lost Lamb - can I ask - why are you here, but still 'in'. Family?? Just curious, that's all... Do you go to meetings regularly and everything..??

• smiddy
    smiddy

Hey Bells

Welcome to this site , glad to have you on board.If you want to know what is current in JW land this is the place , often times we find out about things before jw`s in other parts of the world are aware of,sometimes the rank & file are the last to know whats going on . Stick around you will learn a lot here,all beneficial for lifes experiences

smiddy

• carla
    carla

Blondie usually does a review of Sunday's meeting. I find that helpful and agree with you that a jw's attitude is completely dependent upon what they are studying that week/month. Not sure who does the Tues or Thurs meeting or how relevant that is to a jw's attitude. (isn't the midweek meeting more about how to indocrinate at the doors rather than doctrine?)

Here is Blondie's last 'Comments You Will Not Hear at (date)'

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/226692/1/Blondies-Comments-You-Will-Not-Hear-at-the-06-03-2012-WT-Study-REVEAL

To find more of Blondie's work go to her avatar, click on her name (in blue), that will bring you to her history, on the top blue bar you will have a choice of active topics, search, members, topics started, topics posted on, send message, Pick topics started and go to the highest number for the most recent article by Blondie.

Or use the search button on the top blue bar and type in Blondie's comments.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit