PZ Myers has posted about Sparlock!!!

by brizzzy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

I wrote a letter to PZ Myers about the Sparlock vid and asked all of my ex-JW pals to do the same if they had a few moments. And he posted about it!

PZ Myers is HUGE in the skeptic/atheist community, so the vid is spreading to non-JWs as well. Squee!

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2012/06/05/episode-cccxxxv-the-sparlock-thread/

• DT
    DT

This is great news. Thanks for helping to make this happen. This could really make it more likely that it will get exposure in the mainstream media. We should try to give it as many likes and tweets as possible.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

This is great news. Has anyone sent links to celebrity ex-witnesses asking them to tweet or "like" sparlock's facebook page? This is the stuff that will get it out of just the ex-witness community which has limited range, and put a bigger eye of scrutiny onto the Watchtower.

I would love Sparlock to become the Watchtower's 'crocoduck'.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Haha at the "Crocoduck". I just read Dawkins' "The Greatest Show On Earth" and he talks about how someone made him a Crocoduck tie and he wears it all the time!

It would be awesome if Sparlock achieved similar status ;)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think some on the comment section think that atheists made that video. Too funny.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I wouldn't want to be the dub who came up with this Sparlock idea.

• Cacky
    Cacky

I wrote to our local newspaper, the St. Louis Post Dispatch, to a columnist there, in the hopes he would take it on or pass it on to the religous columnists. I don't know if he will, but hope so.

Cathy

• DT
    DT

"I wouldn't want to be the dub who came up with this Sparlock idea."

I can't believe they provided such a nice closeup for us to use. It appears that someone spent a lot of time designing Sparlock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit