Caleb's dad

by poppers 17 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

I think immigration should check his papers, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what country he'd be deported to. Why would the makers of this DVD use such a ridiculous accent?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I was thinking he was Cuban.

• poppers
    poppers

He's definitely an alien, but maybe not of this world.

• Magi
    Magi

My only guess is that the voice actor is one of the higher ups in the org and wanted to get his voice some screen time. I also wonder what language of the mother is. The way she says jehovah and satan cracks me up everytime. Je-HO-vah...... SA-an. Can't wait for more of their videos to come out. Too much fun.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I think the mom is from Minnesota, possibly Minneapolis. The dad then definitely makes sense because cities like Minneapolis have a high latino-immigrant population, which would explain the dad's accent.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Its like a yiddish ricky ricardo accent?!?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Did he marry her so he could stay in the USA legally? That's the only way he could be appointed in the congregation.

I suspect that he's really Caleb's stepdad. This Latino/Vampire voiced guy has very blue eyes. Caleb's mom's eyes aren't clearly distinguishable. They look green in the Sparlock episode, but maybe more brownish in the non-Sparlock episode. Yet, Caleb has very brown eyes. Since both green and blue eyes are recessive genetically, Caleb's brown eyes would likely have come from another father. Well, unless contact lenses are involved. Or maybe Caleb was adopted, poor kid.

Maybe a future episode will involve Caleb learning about biology and discovering that the genetics don't add up. He discovers that he got switched at the hospital and decides he wants to live with his real family rather than be enslaved to Watchtower.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

His accent is clearly a mixture of Itralyish* with a little Russian a just a taste of sub-Saharan mongrolese.

* Italian/Spanish

• shamus100
    shamus100

** reads ooDADs comment **

** head blows up **

• smiddy
    smiddy

I thought he sounded like an Antonio Banderras wannabe.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit