Do you have a bucket list?

by usualusername 22 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername
    usualusername

Is skinny dipping worth the wait?

• talesin
    talesin

uun - yes! I only regret not doing it sooner, but I am overly modest about my body (dammit!). :p

It was during the Perseids meteorite showers in August (a few years ago, ahem). A good friend and I drove to one of the lakes in the city here; it is very large, and clean. It was late at night, after midnight. We parked and went through the bushes to a private spot (there were some teens partying at the main beach) where we could slide in off the rocks.

He was the first one in. hahaha, I was halfway in when I felt little fishes around my feet - freaked me out a bit, but I took the plunge.

I swam out quite a ways from shore, and floated on my back. There were shooting stars like crazy! The showers were in full gear. We spent about an hour in the water - most of the time I spent floating, star-gazing.

It was truly a majikal experience.

tal

• eva luna
    eva luna

Yes,

I have a special 'backcall', 'return-visit' to the Uffizi Gallery. The lights went out while I entered the Botticelli room. I did not get to finish it, or see The Birth Of Venus. No refund either. Bastardos! [oh, did I say that? ]

I'd love to go to New Zealand or Kauai, HA and camp on the beaches

But, really I want to see what my grandchildren acomplish. I have one who loves music and plays by ear. One who is good at sports. One who is a natural artist. One who is very young and is good at giving big hugs and besos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit