Valis

Hee Hee..have fun!

http://secure.falcon-networks.com/~culprit/whatswrong.html

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ambush!!!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Thank you, Valis. I had the sound on my laptop turned up way, way loud.

I just hope the dry cleaners can get the stain out.

• Isis
    Isis

ROFLMAO

That was awesome!!!!

Isis

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

Thanks both my kids are crying now!

It made me think of the demon attacks I used to think would happen if I went on "apostate" sites. If I was a lurker I would probably have disconnected the computer and called the elders to confess by now

• Tammie
    Tammie

That was great. I showed it to my kids and they just about jumped out of their skin.

The truth can never be hurt by a lie,
    but a lie can be exposed by the truth.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Besides my buddy demon attacking every 30 seconds, the most obvious fault with the picture was the chair on the right of the table had no stem going to the seat. There was an obvious gap there. Furthermore, it didn't have that round thingy on the top as did the chair's left-side thingy.

Farkel

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Oh,well...I'm awake now.

Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Jesus, I was already tired and started creeping closer to the monitor to see what the heck I was supposed to be looking for, then I get the living crap scared out of me and jump about 3 inches off my chair.

Thanks dude, now Im gonna terrify some other people with it.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit