Jehovah VS Satan??? Fair Fight?

by mrbunyrabit 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• mrbunyrabit
    mrbunyrabit

the World to Satan to try and see who people would follow.

But... isn’t the fight a bit... One sided... I mean. Jehovah has the winning hand....

What Jehovah has to offer --> Ever lasting life

What Satan has to offer --> Nothing....

What fight is there?? I mean Satan cant even use his power like Jehovah did in the old times! Satan doesn’t have a group of people he can show him parting water, and stuff like that...

How can Satan Really prove that people would follow him, if he cannot Use or offer the things Jehovah does.

And for that matter.

The only reason Satan is ruling over the earth, is to try and show that every one will follow him right? But didn’t he already lose like LONG ago when the faithful man Job died? I mean.. its Deal over right? Satan cant prove God right any more??????? Why is he still in power then?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

To instill fear that there is an evil boogie man who wishes to cause you harm, so you'd best obey obey obey God (a.k.a. men who profess to speak for God) or the boogie man will come and get you.

It is no more than that so there really isn't any need to break the ridiculous idea of Satan down any further.

• mrbunyrabit
    mrbunyrabit

And if Some one tries to reason that God will give all those people a ressurection any way?

-Ahhh but then satan can say, well, betwean the years 1200 till 1800 ive gotten every one to follow me... So i thought i win??

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

At the Kingdom Hall I used to go to one of the 144000 used to say the devil has all the best songs .

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

He was singing a Kingdom melody at the time

• glenster
    glenster

I'm not sure how this got into the medical treatment section, but if you had to
    make something of the concept you could say a hope for Jehovah is a hope to
    provide the wisdom enabling medical discoveries, such as the treatment of de-
    pression and the medical use of blood and major blood products, and rejection of
    Satan is rejecting the JWs leaders' selfishness to lie about an obligation to
    rules that are counterproductive about them.

MSNBC--new cancer treatment study about white blood cells
    http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/47660773/#47660773

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Gods and demons (inc chief Satan) are all the creations of man. Man created the gods, not the other way around.

What better tool for control of the peoples than religion and the fears and "rewards" it supposedly has to offer?

So the premise is faulty, the question is pointless. A more valid question might be, why do we believe this kind of crap WITHOUT any real evidence?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I'm not sure how this got into the medical treatment section

Delusions about warring mythological deities in a section about medical treatment? Sounds like the best place for it actually. Either that or the fan fiction section.

• glenster
  • yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What's this got to do with blood, medical treatment & depression?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit