What'd I miss?

by fade_away 8 Replies latest jw friends

• fade_away
    fade_away

I turned my back on this site for one day and when I come back everyone is saying Sparlock this and Sparlock that. What is a Sparlock? I can tell it's a wizard character but is it a toy or a cartoon that the WT is bashing? Is it the next Smurf?

• Glander
    Glander

fade-away,

Thanks for putting my thoughts in words. I, too, am not up the this Sparlock subject. It is being discussed so much I was feeing a little embarrassed to have to ask!

• seek2find
    seek2find

Sparlock is a toy in the second episode (lesson) of the childrens DVD being released by the Society at this sumers district conventions. It being shown on various youtube pages.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Sparlock is a fictional toy wizard featured in a new video for children produced by the Watch Tower Society and released at the 2012 JW District Conventions.

• DT
    DT

Sparlock is a symbol of our lost chilhoods. Also, he's not just a wizard, he's a Warrior Wizard!

• kurtbethel
  • losthobbit
    losthobbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxfuPD89Wxs

Nice idea for a facebook profile pic.

• fade_away
    fade_away

Wow!!! Really!?!? Lol that is hilariously sad of the WT to publish. They are now making Pixar style movies? These movies are a bit scary to watch since it shows the reality of brainwashing.

• fade_away
    fade_away

You know, the mom in this video looks an awful lot like Elastic Girl from The Incredibles. Disney/Pixar should sue the WT for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit