Can someone put Sparlock on WIKIPEDIA

by Witness 007 22 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

SBF: I destroyed the "evidently" evidence.

Shamus, agreed, but I want the article approved; not trying to start another controversy.

• DT
    DT

I see that Pharyngula has picked up the story http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2012/06/05/episode-cccxxxv-the-sparlock-thread/

Can any one add that to the list of references? I know it is a very popular site. Now it's probably only a matter of time before other reputable sites pick up the story. There are also some news stories about the 2012 District Convention that might make appropriate references.

I was wondering if this passage, "Also, many elements of the entire video perpetuate outdated sexual stereotypes and manipulative, coercive child rearing techniques." should be changed to something more like this, "Also, some critics have suggested that certain elements of the video perpetuate outdated sexual stereotypes and manipulative, coercive child rearing techniques." to make it sound more nuetral.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I added the Pharyngula reference but don't really have time to do the whole citations thing. Anyone can edit it and add/improve it. It's all good with me.
    I don't own the copyrights to Sparlock!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit