Origins of Sparlock the Warrior Wizard - YouTube Video

by 00DAD 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

Dear lord, what's the big deal? It's just more of the same drivel. ;P And it'll happen again.

Watchtowers Mouth ---- insert foot here -- :D

• bob1999
    bob1999

So, God doesn't like magic?

Water into wine, walking on water and raising the dead.

If that's not magic, I don't know what is.

Peace

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Jehovah's Miracles = GOOD; All other Magic = BAD

JW Doctrines = GOOD, All other Religions = BAD

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hi finallysomepride,

We were supposed to be scared little shits and we were. And that's the trouble with Caleb having a wizard doll. Like Moses of old, the Watchtower Society must control the magic. Look into my eyes little kiddies .. no mysticism except through proper channels lest the magic spell be broken

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Excellent!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

This video was made by one of my ex-jw "kids". He did an excellent job.

BTT

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    It's interesting that in the video they keep using the word "SAD" when what they REALLY mean is "MAD". As in the mom saying, "I don't want Jehovah to be SAD with you either!"

Anyone else notice the look on the mother's face after she says the quote above? As if to say, "No, because I know that when Jehovah's 'sad', it means he'll kill you."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course I want Jehovah to be miserable--ideally, as miserable as he has made me. And to STAY that way, forever.

I hope they can start printing up more Sparlock toys, and movies, as fast as they are printing up toilet papers. And jack up their power--I want them so powerful that just having one 500 meters from my place will be able to bind up Jehovah and every single one of his filthy angels.

And, if Satan rejoices, that is even better.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"My Bible Lessons" - WT feature for infants 3 and Under

For those that are interested in discussing the broader issues concerning the WT's agenda to indoctrinate children, particularly the very young, I created a related thread addressing the relatively new WT feature "My Bible Lessons". These two page "lessons" which appear in the Public version of the WT about every three months are specifically designed for infants "Age 3 and Under" and their parents.

Caleb of Sparlock fame made his debut in the most recent MBL.

"My Bible Lessons" - WT feature for infants 3 and Under

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I didn't see al the snarky comments from the 'dubs this time. Did word finally get around that this is a real video from the WT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit