new here but old

by mattishere 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mattishere
    mattishere

right now I need Simon and BigTex....... and you guys bc I am so confused

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

matt-sorry that you are confused right now, but welcome back again.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I hope you can recover, I really do.

Loz x

• mattishere
    mattishere

I know a LOT of people here.......

ppl years ago

• clarity
    clarity

Ok Matt ..... it is Thur nite and we are all ears ....just start at the begining

geez just edited this ...........thought it was Fri nite for a minute!

clarity

• mattishere
    mattishere

beginning......

was a long time ago......

search "RevMalk" and you will get most of the story

• clarity
    clarity

Ok fill in the space between ...beginning <....................> and long time

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hello! I remember you posting several years ago from your user name RevMalk. Big Tex doesn't post here very often anymore, but I will let him know that you are asking about him and direct him to this thread.

Welcome back!!!

• umadevi
    umadevi

Welcome back mattishere!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    and they left me anyway

Matt! Hey buddy it's good to hear from you again.

CJ is right I don't post much anymore. And I do thank CJ for letting me know. He's a good guy with a big heart, very kind, and very giving. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. As far as I'm concerned anyone who has a problem with him has a problem with me.

I keep meaning to post here and then I turn around and it's been 3 or 4 months. I had no idea being a single parent was so difficult. My respect and admiration to all those parents who have done it. It's a long story, basically Real Life sucks. I don't know what all you went through but believe me I understand. I don't have nearly the time I did from back in the day but I'd be delighted to hook up with you again.

Look send me a PM and I'll be glad to talk with you or email, whatever works for you. You sound like you're hurting. If I can do anything to help just let me know okay? My landline is the same from back in the Lambs Roar days. If you need it again, or my cell or my email let me know.

For anyone new, RevMalk did quite a lot to help survivors of abuse. He hosted a website devoted to giving abuse victims a forum to talk. He even found a psychologist to participate in weekly chat sessions. I know for a fact all tha behind the scenes work did help people. I go back to January 2002 on this board and the online world. Back then there weren't a lot of resources and Rev stepped up and took over a site that someone else was willing to let die because of ego. There are a few who did quite a lot to push the agenda for abuse victims forward. Lady Lee is one. RevMalk is another. There are many others, I just wanted to let folks know a very short bit of history.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit