SPARLOCK T-shirts!

by sacolton 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TD
    TD

LOL

I think my wife might skip the convention this year, but if she doesn't, I'll have my shirt

This Sparlock thing could not have come at a better time. She's been a LOTR fan since she was a little girl.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"My Bible Lessons" - WT feature for infants 3 and Under

For those that are interested in discussing the broader issues concerning the WT's agenda to indoctrinate children, particularly the very young, I created a related thread addressing the relatively new WT feature "My Bible Lessons". These two page "lessons" which appear in the Public version of the WT about every three months are specifically designed for infants "Age 3 and Under" and their parents.

Caleb of Sparlock fame made his debut in the most recent MBL.

"My Bible Lessons" - WT feature for infants 3 and Under

• Deceived
    Deceived

YAY mine got shipped out yesterday!!! I got the notice.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Shawn, I think you could upgrade the design with a captioning that says "Jehovah Hates Magic. But Jesus Likes It" and then list on the back of the shirt Jesus' 'magic/miracles' from the Bible and the corresponding scriptures ala Rock Band T-Shirt venue listing.

• finally awake
    finally awake

My shirts shipped yesterday!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Marking...

Hows'cum the only womens' sizes available are X-large???

I guess I'll order a mens' small T...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I have mine arriving soon

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

maybe someone could make a sparlock constume and wander outside a convention...

Oz

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

wait for it.......

WT will go cafepress within the next 48 hours.

Oz

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wish you could make a listing on Amazon for these T shirts. Then people could write reviews of the product which could draw further attention to Sparlock. It could go viral like this T shirt:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve/dp/B000NZW3KC/ref=sr_1_4?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1338801156&sr=1-4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit