Sparlock just cost me a holiday...

by snare&racket 14 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I changed my FB profile pic to Sparlock and liked him.... I am no longer worthy to attend a camping trip lol.

Maybe I should use the time to make an animation... It's dark and quiet in a family backyard when all of a sudden... The garbage bin begins to rattle. A 'knock, knock, knock.' is heard ... Cut to Caleb waking up in his bed in fear.... sparlock wants to play.....

Also sparlock needs to be totally gay, just to add to the fear. A gay, warrior, wizard.

Camp voice "I'm magical..get over it!"

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

I am sorry I cost you a Holiday!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

How come you are no longer worthy to attend a camping trip, Snare?

A KH trip?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

'gay warrior wizard'

been done his name is dumbledore!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I left the cult years ago, but I am tolerated as an ex pioneer, ex bethelite at university. All my old pals have long closed the doors, but JWs attached to my family elsewhere have up until now been reasonably unafraid of me. They just don't discuss things like facts with me or scripture.........also wizards has just been added to the list.

I was told after I agreed to go that some JWs were going, unlike them, I don't judge, had no issue. Apparantly they can spread the word but no one else can. Ah well, was looking forward to kingdom maladies around a camp fire.

Snare x

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

was looking forward to kingdom maladies around a camp fire

There are much easier ways to make yourself suicidal...

• mind blown
  • Chariklo
    Chariklo
    was looking forward to kingdom maladies around a camp fire.

Maladies? Was that a Freudian slip?

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Actually, with Ian McKellan playing Gandalf, there already is a Gay Warrior Wizard.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

BUMMER, so sorry you have to miss the three hour can't feel my ass anymore camping version of the wash-towel study.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit