Big Favor- I want to compile all the older WTLIB CDs

by itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Several have asked about WTLIB CDs and usually everyone wants the newest available, but I would like the older ones and try a compatibility mode suggested by a JW.net member within Windows, to run them. They have some books and brochures etc... on them that the newer ones don't. I want them for referance as well as simply a collecting standpoint. I am not looking to sell them, and will gladly copy and distribute to any who also want them. For example, The 1963 Babylon Book is on the earlier Cds... If anyone has these they can be copied onto a CD and mailed to me. They are a bit large for posting unless you have a paid subscription to a service like Mediafire or sendspace. Any costs will be taken care of.

I have the following CDs 1999, 2003,2006-2011,

but am looking for the in between years

1993-1998, 2000-2002, 2004 and 2005.

• TD
    TD

Well I've got 93, but it takes hand editing of the INI file to make it run. Compatibility mode is not going to cut it.

How many years would have to have this accomplished in your opinion?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

TD, but the actual program should work. Just as long as you create a shortcut.

• Caminante
    Caminante

Prior to 2004, the Watchtower Library was released once every two years (1993, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2003).

oh wow I forgot that???? and I still don't remember it? hahah ...But if you say so. Thanks for the heads up.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

What was removed?

• processor
    processor

I might have an early English one .. 1993 or 1995 or so ...

Can anyone burn a copy for me? I'll pay postage.

• processor
    processor

I found a 2001 version. You have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit