I finally did it...

by infpalex 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• infpalex
    infpalex

It's your last chance to catch up before the finale of my 7 post series about my life. Tomorrow's post is by far my favorite, I can't wait to share it with you all. Much Love until then! http://sanitysessions.blogspot.com/p/life-lessons-series.html

Thank you to everyone who has come to my blog and commented there directly. I appreciate all of you so much.

• infpalex
    infpalex
    Today is the most important post in the series. It's the one that means the most to me and it's the reason I shared my story. I thank each of you more than I can say with words for letting my share my story and journey with all of you. http://sanitysessions.blogspot.com/2012/05/life-lessons-part-7.html

I know my story can help others so if you have a chance, please stop by and take a look. Thank you to everyone who has done so already.

Much Love,

Alex

• Giordano
    Giordano

Alex My one word reaction to your story is ...........WOW. I couldn't stop at Part One. I was compelled to read all seven parts in one sitting. Lucky me that you had all of them ready by the time I arrived.Yours was the most compelling story I've read in a long time. Your skills as a writer and photographer and your ability to share your emotions brought the story alive. I hope others will take the time to read this.

• infpalex
    infpalex

Giordano! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts with me. Your complimetns are very flattering, and I am very grateful to you for saying that. I appreciate everyone that i have met on these boards and that is why I shared my story. We all have the ablitity to help each other with our stories.

Thanks again!

Alex

• Open mind
    Open mind

Marking for later reading.

Just read Chapter 1 and am looking forward to the reading the rest!

om

• Open mind
    Open mind

In the first few chapters I was thinking, "Man this is long". But the foundation really needed to be laid and, as you mention, this story is actually the "Cliff Notes".

Chapters 6 & 7 were an absolute joy to read!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share so much of your journey.

All the best to you and yours as you follow your path.

om

• Ding
    Ding

Wow. What a journey!

So sad that so many people get stuck in legalistic cults that are counterfeits of biblical Christianity.

Glad you made it out to freedom.

• ammo
    ammo

Hey there Alex, I just finished your story, thanks for sharing and good on you for not getting all bitter and twisted. By turning each little hurdle into a real growth lesson in life, I can tell by the way you have written you have learnt the art of forgivness. I can tell by your pictures taken there is love in your life. I hope to be there as well one day.

You Go Girl!

Ammo:))

• infpalex
    infpalex

I had a busy day yesterday so I wasn't able to stop by. I was so excited this morning when I came by and saw all your posts.

Open Mind, ty for reading it. I'm glad you liked the last 2 posts. Number 7 was by far my favorite because it shows everyone that you can take any situation and make it so much better. I appreciate you taking the time to read it and get to know me.

Ding, I agree with you, it's so sad there are so many legal cults out there holding people hostage. I hope one day the world can be mindful enough that it will be impossible to do that to others.

Ammo, TY so much for reading. I appreciate your comments so much. I will tell you it took some time away to get out of the bitterness. I have worked for the past few years on not letting others have the power over my mind. All of that is the past, and I can use it to make me better and I decided that was what I am going to do. I love that you looked at my photography. I love it so much. I am not as busy as I would like, but I know it will happen with time!

TY to EVERYONE who has take the time to read my story and comment. I am so grateful to all of you. Much Love :)

• Giordano
    Giordano

I'm going to bump this because it deserves to be read by more ex JW's.

By the way my wife started reading your story and sends her compliments. We met many decades ago and pioneered together and in our early 20's escaped the JW world together. We both became fine art photographers and have exhibited in galleries, museums and at art festivals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit