I attended a friend's birthday party, and no one was beheaded!

by keyser soze 18 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It turns out that this isn't a common occurrence at these things. What gives?

Don't get me wrong, I still had a good time. But I was so looking forward to seeing my first decapitation.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Yeah it's not really a great time until someone loses their noggin. I mean, sure it seems like all fun and games, but when heads roll that's when the REAL fun begins.

Soccer, anyone??

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Soccer? I guess you never been to a Phillies game.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

A birthday party without a beheading is so anticlimatic. I leave them feeling just a little bit empty.

• Glander
    Glander

where was this b'day party? Mexico?

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

LOL @ Nomad... Nope.

NC I agree... I always leave feeling a bit let down. I mean, cake is great...if there's ice cream, even better... But a beheading? It just brings everything together, I think.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Was there a naked fan dancer?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Well at least you can be sure that God really, really, really hates you now!

(Oh, and you made him sad too!)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Was there a naked fan dancer?

Possibly me, but I'll have to check the video. Some of the night is kind of a blur.

• nugget
    nugget

I love birthdays and will happily keep attending in the hopes of some exciting entertainment. The problem probably is that because jws generally refuse to attend there is a shortage of annoying people deserving a beheading at the event.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit