My fellow apostates: Please be careful when talking to other apostates online

by Joliette 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

If I am a rebel instead of a apostate, does this lower the chance of receiving some photo of someone's junk?

Joilette usually a person's username will indicate where their subjects, threads, PMs will gravitate too.

"LongDongSchlong" "DeebieDoesBethel" "RonJeremyBethlite" "DeepThroatPatterson" "NAMBLA Member" "Pedophiles4Jesus" "1inchShort12"

I missed a few clues on Instant Chat in 1998 and was never the same again! Removed IMs, any kind of Instant Chat, Skype to avoid this kind of Freak Fest. Some of the men and women removed from the Organization, had some evil fetishes, what is to prevent them from showing you the reason they were thrown out of the congregation?

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Be sure to look both ways when you cross the street!

Is all I'm saying.

DOH!

• Joliette
    Joliette

JeffT-

Yes, I confirmed it, and yes, the person that was trying to chat dirty with me indeed was the owner of the page. It wasnt spammed. As far as I know. I'm not sure, but I just blocked him from sending me messages on FB.

Thank everyone else for your comments.

• sd-7
    sd-7

So this was like, something really perverted, not just an ordinary discussion about sexual issues? Sorry to hear that. I once said something to someone that was taken as flirtatious, but I hadn't really intended it that way (and maybe I unconsciously did mean it that way because I happened to fancy her, but I had to put such thoughts aside, of course). I'm assuming it wasn't anything like that.

Well, I guess there is a need for caution. I've had no problems from anyone beyond some tough words here, so I guess I'm lucky. Or maybe not hot enough to earn that sort of interest. I'm joking, I'm joking.

I'll keep my eyes open. "Do you trust him?" "No. But he's got no love for the Empire, I can tell you that."

--sd-7

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thx sd-7. Love ya man.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

It was an active JW in good standing pretending to be an ew-JW to give apostates a bad name.

(reverse JW reasoning)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit