I love this site , I really do

by smiddy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

Where else can ex jw`s, current jw`s, lurkers,and anybody else who for one reason or another comes to this forum to put forward a question ,seek an answer , debate a point ,or just stir the pot ? and is not somehow going to go away much the wiser ? The serious topics are equivalent to a univerity education often with references that are priceless.The debates about GOD or no GOD are priceless too.And of course their are many humourous sides to many of the posts ,some cases taking the mickey out of our serious questions,all in good humour. None of this is tolerated in the organization controlled by the WTB&TS , eg: Jehovah`s Witnesses Aren`t you glad of this site ? I know I am. smiddy

• still thinking
    still thinking

Where else would we go...LOL

This site needs to become boring...so I can escape....

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

A big DITTO from Mr and Mrs Smith there Smiddy. This site has been a breath of fresh air for us, and there is some fantastic information to be gleaned as you cycle through the threads.

One of the big things I think it does is show that most 'apostates' are not crazy eyed, drool flicking crazies.

Mostly.....

;-D

• still thinking
    still thinking

You take that back Winston!...some of us are proud to be crazy eyed, drool flicking crazies....hee hee hee

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Ha ha! You made me LOL :-D

Gonna have to keep my eye on you.....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah well this site "tolerates" you Smiddy......

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yeah...you gotta watch those aussies.....one minute you're walking down the road all peaceful like...the next minute your in a ring going a round with a kangaroo...I hate it when that happens....

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

happens to me all the time

• still thinking
    still thinking

see....two witnesses....now say it isn't so....LOL

• wasblind
    wasblind

Brothers, are we not glad that Simon has provided a place to purge the "spiritual" food given us by the WTS ????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit