Essential Watchtower publications

by peggaloon 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Enemies says Fascist catholics will take over the USA soon check the idex at the back.......I think pages 137 -140

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Man's Salvation Out of World Distress At Hand! (1975)

i found this to be an interesting read.

• factfinder
    factfinder

If anyone has the book "You May Survive Armageddon Into God's New World" and is willing to spare it, I'd like to have it. I've always wanted that book!

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

AID

Commentary on James

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

1966 - Life Everlasting in Freedom of the Sons of God. It has a humorous "Chart of Significant Dates From Man's Creation to 7000 A.M." on page 31. It puts stuff like the first Watchtower publication in the list of "significant" dates up there with WWI. It also says the following about 1975:

"According to this trustworthy Bible chronology six thousand years from man's creation will end in 1975, and the seventh period of a thousand years of human history will begin in the fall of 1975 C.E."

I assume they were teaching their children this "trustworthy" version of history.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

1928 - Reconciliation pp 13-15. Jehovah might live on the star Alcyone in the Pleiades constellation.

• NOLAW
  • Quendi
    Quendi

The Emphatic Diaglott and The Kingdom Interlinear New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures. Those are two of the more worthwhile WTS publications.

Quendi

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

God's Kingdom of A Thousand Years Has Approached

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Dang! If I knew some of you wanted some of these publications, I wouldn't have thrown out the shitload I had in storage. I think I kept "James" though. I'm not sure why, but that book always stood out to me. Maybe becuz I like the bible book, James, itself?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit