Rutherford's death and "the evil servant"

by Old Goat 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

"The effort of the demons is to scatter the Lord’s sheep and to wean and lure them away from the Lord’s Theocratic organization .

Here the WTS. is self identifying itself as God's solemnly chosen organization, the only Theocratic organization being solely guided by god.

That sentence says it all since the WTS. had created a following of its own and these people were very important to them, not only morally but also financially as well.

So why not demonise people who would try and fracture a personal kingdom of which you had power and control over ?

Religious organizations do it all the time, the JWS have been quite the prodigious pointers of people and other organizations who oppose their organization.

If religion is a game of power and control, there has to be an assertive effort to maintain that power of which one acquires, even if you have to use fear to

accomplish this feat.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'm sorry if you think my photo was a hyjack it's intentions were pure seems to be a problem withe me ;(

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In short ..... " The Kingdom Interests were The Watchtower Interests " worthy to protect at all means and cost. $$$

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

Dear "Found",

I'm not upset, and I'm sure your intentions were pure.

There must be some Russellites on here who can document this from the other side. No?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit