It Was Never Enough

by Bangalore 34 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

OUR KINGDOM MINISTRY MARCH 2008

WE CAN GIVE JEHOVAH

TIME: " AUXILLARY PIONEER MORE MONTHS A YEAR, LENGHTEN THE TIME , STAYING OUT EXTRA, INCREASE OUR MINISTRY "paragraph 2

ENERGY:" HAVING ENERGY TO USE IN THE MINISTRY REQUIRES THAT WE AVOID RECREATION AND EMPLOYMENT THAT LEAVES US SO TIRED THAT WE CANNOT GIVE OUR BEST TO JEHOVAH " paragraph 3

RESOURCES: " WE CAN ALSO GIVE MATERIAL RESOURCES TO SUPPORT THE PREACHING WORK " paragraph 4

" FOR GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER ( 2 COR. 9:7 )" pargraph 5

Question: who's really the needy one, God or the WTS

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I think "the end might really be coming for the dubs,but not in the way they think,"The end" is going to happen when folks start to realize that they have been hoodwinked.a lot more of them are closer to that realization than they would care to admit out loud..hehhehheh

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I felt the same way.... I could never do enough, sigh.. Everything that was spoken from the platform or written in their literature was guilt, doom and gloom.. The only happiness was the future of an everlasting life in a new world with nothing but love.. That was the only carrot they had or still have... I remember when I was first brainwashed I loved everything about the religion and it's members until I began feeling drained.. It actually sucked the life right out of me and I still suffer trauma from it... It will affect me the rest of my life.. The religion is a complete disaster for everyone in general except the ones profiting from it...

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

No person, or thing, has ever made me feel so worthless and empty as being a witless.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit