The Watchtower's money problem

by stuckinamovement 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Perhaps its a case of indulgent greed to cover their asses if the organization does one day sink, considering most of their doctrines are now showing to be

false and corrupt made deliberately to spur up the circulation of their published works, possibly they are going into take the money and run

mode.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Saw a dub the other day he was telling me they are selling the hall I used to go to. Turns out they could not afford the remodeling scam so they will be combining with another hall. This is the 2nd hall Ive come accross that is up for sale.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

That was a good catch on the OP. Here is another small detail. Watchtower did its own marketing of some of the oter properties sold in the past. These more recent sales were listed with Real Estate agents. They needed to move these properties for sme reason. I feel the borg has reached peak oil and we wil see an overall decline in the next several years.

• metatron
    metatron

I think we need to recall that this is a work in progress, a long term decline. If they get ahead of their expenses by tens of millions, they have only done so because they have already gone thru a long list of reductions, layoffs and cutbacks.

It still looks like some sort of financial death spiral.

metatron

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Let's keep those contribution boxes empty. Or, if you fill them, use some Zero Dollar Bills and Void Checks.

Let's keep the Kingdumb Hells empty as well.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

If someone can let me know the addresses of the properties being sold and the corporations being involved, I have access to a large number of databases compiling all the corporate info that you may want.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@Anthony Mous-

That would be very interesting.

Unfortunatly some of the WAtchtower Bldgs have several addresses.

For instance:

Factory #5 at 175 Pearl Street is also 74 Sands Street!

25 and 30 Columbia Heights have Furman Street Addresses as well!

I hope someone is able to provide you with the information you need.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

As long as they can keep the real estate scam up they will be good to go. If not, they will certainly be in trouble.

• jemba
    jemba

Maybe they just believe their own BS that the GT is round the corner and the world will soon be 'throwing their money on the streets'. So theyre cashing up now on the assets that may soon be worth nothing.

Im sure the brainwashed dubs make perfect sense out of it to themselves by thinking this way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit