Annual meeting report about anointed

by Gorbatchov 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I beleive their argument was that someone of the faithful and descreet clase was present on earth at all times. I used to hear stories of certain families reading the bible and going out to preach, as "proof". It's a fools argument and the GB needs little to qualify themselves to the rank and file. It's never be a gotcha moment because 'dubs just accept it.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

All of those names are in the new WT on the Annual meeting with the disclaimer : We cannot say for sure which are of the anointed.

So I say : We cannot say for sure that the current GB are of the anointed....

I say: for sure they (the current GB) are NOT anointed , and also, they have lost before GOD !

(not my blog, but good for reading says : ... you may search here )

wanting truth

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Good point. No one has asked: "Does that comment include yourselves? And if not, why so?"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And what about Galileo, Copernicus, and Isaac Newton? These did go against the Establishment of their day. And I have heard at various times that these are "likely" (term of uncertainty) among the anointed.

• tiki
    tiki

how about charles darwin? hahahah i think he'd make a great fit!! bring a little action to the group.

• therevealer
    therevealer

It is interesting is it not how many in the past who were clearly part of or attached to Babylon the Great MIGHT have been of the annointed. Today that connection would have them villified and denounced for that connection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit