607!!

by outsmartthesystem 2 Replies latest jw friends

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Brothers! Is it any wonder that WE here at JWN have the truth?

Notice this post number*! It was the prophetic post number 607*. Some have said there is no prophetic significance at all attached to this post. Some have said that it was merely a play on numbers. Some have asked for proof that my 607th post was indeed prophetic. To those detractors I say....it is time you examine yourselves. Do you not wish my 607th* post to be prophetic because you are engaging in secret sin? Do you not wish my 607th* post to have prophetic meaning because it conflicts with your desire to have Korah-like independence? Have you fallen asleep spiritually? Wake up out of your drunken stupor! For just like the days of Noah were....so the days of my posts will be. The next thing you know I'll be at post number 1874.....then 1914....then 1925....then 1975....then 2014! Do you think these posts will continue forever? (insert 2 Pet chapter 3)

For futher proof that this post is directed by God......take a look at the date of this posting. It is 05-17-2012! Add 05 + 17+ 2012 and what do you get? Yes. 2034! Exactly a Noah-like 120 years from 1914! Brothers! It is as biblically complete at the number 7 is. And what is more complete than the number 7? How about 7 multiplied by 7? That is 49. Subtract 49 years from 2034 and you get 1985....which happens to be the year Back to the Future was made. How appropriate that God chose THAT movie to forshadow the events to come in this 20th century in our day!

*this is actually my 608th post. Providentially I did not realize that there was no "0" post between 607 and 608

Do you feel happified?

• sd-7
    sd-7

Thank you, Brother Outsmartthesystem. Truly we are moved to rejoicing at this fine spiritual encouragement you have provided. Would we like to send our love with him back to the [inaudible shouting drowned out by SUSTAINED APPLAUSE]es...? And now it is time to conclude our program of spiritual instruction by singing the song the Governing Body has selected to conclude this convention program. Let us all stand--those who are able (and how tragic it is for those who are not, who are sitting around the stage in wheelchairs and feel sad everytime I remind them of the fact that like, 6,000 other people can stand and yet you can't, at least not until the new system, which is near at hand, brothers, it is)--and sing song number [inaudible]ty-four, entitled...

--sd-7

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Providentially! Yes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit