What Do You Think is the Most OVERRATED movie?

by gilwarrior 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• Kep
    Kep

I gotta agree that "Lord of the rings" was a let down.
    I had trouble staying awake during it, in fact I slouched right down in my chair and snoozed.
    Woke up and hadn't missed much.
    How bad is that, I live in NZ.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I thought "Traffic" was a good movie, and I thought the direction was good in interweaving the stories all together. I would agree I'd seen some of those plotlines before.

I would have voted for "Cast Away" or "American Pie" as best picture of the year before "Shakespear in Love" which I could barely even finish. I figure it won because of Harvey Weinstein's clout with Academy members.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

How could you not like Pearl Harbor??? It had Ben Affleck &&& Josh Hartnett!!!! hahahhahah

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Beans
    Beans

Anything with Tom Hanks!
    Beans

• Beans
    Beans

Wow, Ven looks so hot in that pic!

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

The English Patient

Cast Away

Moulon Rouge

Ranchette

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Can you really judge 'Moulon Rouge' without watching the whole thing

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Titanic, despite the fact that I have the hots for King Leo, and despite the fact that I've only seen the TRAILERS.

Leo can act IF he has a good script and good direction. He was so helpless in this one that even the tiny little bits they clipped for the trailers made him seem like a theatre school dropout.

Feh. If you want to see Leo work, watch Marvin's Room or What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Gently Feral

• borgfree
    borgfree

Everything from Woody Allen.

Borgfree

"True patriotism doesn't exclude an understanding of the patriotism of others" Queen Elizabeth II
  • ashitaka
    ashitaka

Star Wars-The Phantom Menace

Although I love the entire series, this movie I have serious misgivings about....

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit