Special Talk – Australia Branch Zone Visit, 22nd April 2012.

by Bangalore 11 Replies latest jw friends

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

In 1950 there were 5,000 publishers in Australia with a national population of 8 million.
    In 2012 there are 68,000 publishers and the population is now 22 million.

So Jehovah only has to kill 13,937,000 additional people because of this delay in bringing about his day of vengance?

Truly things are speeding up in these last days!

• iclone
    iclone

Reading the example of this brother that lost EVERYTHING over such an insignificant issue… a Birthday Card…really?!...and he is being praised for being so reckless! I wonder if his 32 employees were impressed that they lost their job and their means to provide a living for their loved ones, because this clown made a stand over a Birthday Card. If he had a family, how did his wife or other dependants feel about his unilateral decision? What a complete LOSER! This religion is SO MESSED UP, it defies logic how the masses just can’t see it for what it is! I knew David Splane personally when he was a CO in Western Canada. I used to really look up to this guy; his talks were amazing...when I first heard he was appointed as a member of the GB, I thought maybe he would bring about positive change. Was I ever wrong, now he is as bad if not worse than his predecessors at the Watchtower Hilton!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit