2012 District Convention Releases

by wisdomfrombelow 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

Does anyone know what publications will be relased at the District Convention?

• blondie
    blondie

The first one is the last week of May 25-27. No news until then officially.

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

Man time sure does fly by. Hard to imagine its that time of the year already. I'm not overly concerned but do have some curiosity as to what the slave class will dispense this year.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yea Miz, it is hard to believe it's that time of the year already, oops, I mean Hor Hey . . . btw, how long is this charade of your going to last and you stop playing us like a bunch of three year olds who have no idea who you are?

Seriously Dude

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

naanananananananananananananananananananananananaananananana will be along to point out when they have been posted to the official website, once again thwarting all evil apostates.

• baltar447
    baltar447

ShirleyW, he isn't hiding exactly, he got banned twice.

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

I thought the first one was last weekend. I know there are several scheduled for this weekend. You can't search retroactively on the jw.org site.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Miz

They need to dispense some toilet paper wit all that mess

• sd-7
    sd-7
    naanananananananananananananananananananananananaananananana will be along to point out when they have been posted to the official website, once again thwarting all evil apostates.

Jehovah's organization need not wait for nananananananana--nana--nana--evident-nana-ly--to thwart apostates and their disloyal teachings. Jehovah has provided the means to do this well in advance.

Also, LOL @ Lostgeneration....

--sd-7

• Caminante
    Caminante

I second wisdomfrombelow's point; the first conventions were scheduled for this last weekend (18-20) ... but so far no news on any sites. JWtalk.net are also planning a spoiler thread, but it hasn't been started yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit