Funny JW rant on youtube

by baltar447 16 Replies latest jw friends

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

I wanna be like this kid when I grow up.

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

On a serious note, i wonder how many of us born-ins posting and lurking here would have had the cojones and the disposition to question this religion at the same age as this young kid? I don't know about you, but I wish I could go back in time before I allowed myself to be pressured into taking a chlorine kool-aid bath.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

That's the beauty of the internet - ppl from all areas of the world can access it and find others who are questioning the religion.

30 years ago phones were still attached to the wall and it took a couple of days to receive a letter from a friend.

So it's easy for young JWs to find other JWs who don't completely swallow the kool-aid and thus can stand up privately, if not publically. Something those of us from earlier generations didn't have the luxury of having.

• talesin
    talesin

That is one smart, self-confident young man. Cheers to him, and the parent(s) who nurtured him.

tal

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

bttt for the Monday crowd! Gotta watch this kid!

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

ha ha ha ha ha ha AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

This kid is a great example of why the WTBTS has no future. Kids of my generation and the next one in line behind me can and are willing to think for themselves! They see through he god fog and know they are on their own!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit