Meet the next generation of American men

by kurtbethel 13 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

And the helicopter moms who love them.

• Diest
    Diest

Well we are going to have a heavy crop of breast men in about 14 years.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Being grown up means being able to do that without needing to use a chair!

• sd-7
    sd-7

Hey, in the end, you just go from one woman's breast to the other's. Frankly, I think this cover's kind of a turn-on. But then again, I do get to watch the Mrs. breastfeed regularly, so...I'm a little biased.

I mean, it's a natural process. And I hardly think every woman in America is going to be breastfeeding until their kid is in elementary school. Once they get teeth, it's even more painful than it already was. I can think of a number of magazine covers more shocking than this one. Though I can also think of a number of other hot moms who should similarly pose for this cover...I think we need the devil smirk here. There it goes.

--sd-7

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is the answer we need." - Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Just to be clear, I recognize the benefits of natural breastfeeding, and think it is a healthy thing to do. Like all mammals, there is a time to wean a human, both literally and figuratively. I have seen woman with grown male offspring that they would refuse to wean. Figuratively, so far as I know.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Did you say men or do you mean children/ baby men? I breast fed both my children but not that long! If that is the next generation of men , God help us all!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

so what age do they recommend weaning? 14?

• tornapart
    tornapart

There's a comedy here in the UK called Little Britain. There is a comedy sketch of a full grown man still breast feeding from his mum.. he calls it 'bitty'... it is totally outrageous but grotesquely funny.

• treadnh2o

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit