• wasblind
    wasblind

The Point is

If you forget that fire is hot, you will get burned again

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Terry, Good points to keep in mind.

You know what we forgot most easily?

What we don't want to face, don't want to know and aren't likely to approve of.

How honest is that?

This last part reminds me of the quote, don't remember who said it "To thine own self be true."

wasblind, that's also a good point and one that we forget at times and get burned all over again

I find it so refreshing to read/listen to people's own thoughts and reasoning instead of hearing "The WT said, the Elders said..."

• Terry
    Terry

Two difficult things:

Forget to remember

Remember to forget

And one last thing:

Know the difference...

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

SD said why do I feel I got intellectually dunked on!? LOL we just got posterized!

Terry I enjoy your comments too, gives a lot of food for thought.

• Terry
    Terry

Life is a competition.

Everywhere we see---to the great dismay of many persons--winners and losers.

A cry goes up: "UNFAIR!" as though it has ever (or could ever have) been different.

The strong dominate the weak.

The weak are made to serve the strong. In effect, they become the "food" nurturing those who wield power over them.

The human race has struggled with primitive battles of strength and armies rise and fall--but--the REAL BATTLE begins

with the competition for man's MIND!

Who controls your thinking controls the world.

Imagine ruling the world by planting a seed in the brain of your victim and never having to fire a shot to conquer them!

If somebody wants you to think of yourself as a SHEEP with a leader whom you follow----well, HEAD'S UP--the game is on!

Hand over the keys--you've just been Punk'd.

An "invisible" kingdom with super power has whispered in the ear of somebody who is not you and now you have to LISTEN???

Really??

DON'T EVER FORGET:

The guys telling you what is "True" only have to screw up just once and the big fat lie plops out in daylight!

Try and notice next time---huh?

CALL THEM ON IT!

Don't stop pointing your finger at their lying faces and shouting: FRAUDS! LIARS! FALSE PROPHETS!!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Are you V?

• Terry
    Terry

Are you V?

V would never reveal true identity, would he/she?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit