Just had jdubs at the door

by finallysomepride 17 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

They did a runner when I started to tell them about what they believed in 1919 when they became the the chosen, and what the believe now

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

they tried to tell that thay still do worship jesus in a round about way, liars

• moshe
    moshe

JWs are very hard of hearing when it comes to the unsavory history of their religion!

• blondie
    blondie

I found that even long-time jws are supremely ignorant of the basis of their beliefs. I remember how many dreaded studying the Daniel and 2 Isaiah books (where 1919 was often brought up 94 times). When someone brings it up "at the door" they freak or at the minimum say they will bring someone more knowledgeable back with them. I remember the pre-Proclaimers book days (1972) when someone tossed out the "miracle wheat" phrase. I had no idea what it meant. But I tried looking it up and had to resort to the KH library but it wasn't until the 1975 yearbook came out that I found much about it. I asked older jws but few had been in when it happened.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL trouble maker

• faddingout
  • smiddy
    smiddy

It`s ironic isn`t it, that jehovah`s witnesses come to our doors to tell us the "truth",but when confronted with the "truth"of their own history,their writings from their own publications ,THEY CAN`T HANDLE THE "TRUTH" they close their eyes,block their ears,shut their mouths,and excuse themselves and walk away fully deceiving themselves they have the "truth"

smiddy

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

wtf

11 days later and they are back again, different group, but wtf, they are gettin around the territory really quick

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

FSP how are you Monkey? Haven't seen you around much? twice you got the JW's????

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Hi FS

How are you doin?

Yeah I've been really busy with work lately, I have been here but only to read, not long enough tho to talk.

i like your new avatar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit