Blood Policy: Punishment?

by garbonzo 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

I have no idea what happens to those who take blood transfusions. This I don't think, is never made clear at the meetings. Do they get disfellowshipped or reproved or is it a conscience matter or what?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I heard rumor has it... it's now a conscious matter? anyothers hear that? I'm sure for legal reasons only

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

Wow. No one knows?

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

A person who has one is considered to have DA'd him/herself, if I recall from the new elders book.

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

Even if it's not official, many in the congregation will either shun or show some other malcontent...

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

It's a conscience matter. This is how it works....if blood is forced on you, it's a conscience matter, you won't be DF'd but you might be treated as a leper anyway.

If you "willfully" take blood, you have DA'd yourself, shun city. It's in the elders manual.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Don't believe the elders manual. No one is being disgellowshipped or DA'd for taking a blood transfusion anymore; at least not in our investigations. NOT ONE has shown up yet that does not include extenuating circumstances. If they are, it's because they are being rebellious against the WT itself, or some other sin. If you think it is true, then find an example that does not include other sins.We'd love to see it. Second-hand stories or gossip don't count.

Perhaps some of the new articles on AJWRB.ORG and also my article on the WT's Unholy Trinity will help you understand how big corporations lie and why.

How The Watchtower's Unholy Trinity Speaks

and also:

Jehovah's Witnesses Take Blood

Randy

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Jack C., that may be true, assuming others in the congregation know about it, but they usually don't. :-))

Randy

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

if blood is forced on you, it's a conscience matter

What's a conscience matter? lol The blood is already in you... so what is there to consciously decide on? lol

Thanks for the clarification.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

I would rather be alive and DA'd than roll the dice with "bloodless treatment".

And yes, I believe it's technically a conscience matter for legal reasons of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit