WT Indoctrination machine running fulltime!!

by avengers 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ianao
    ianao

Nobody wants to keep up with the witnesses. Running around in circles all day gets very boring after awhile.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Did someone fart? Oh, it's YoYo... are you EVER going to finish that discussion we were having a few months ago about how utterly unscientific the Genesis account of Creation is? You ran away, as you couldn't answer the points raised I think. Or were you going to play with yourself in front of the mirror in your SexyTeen outfit?

You've also never answered the question of who your father is. I KNOW the answer (based on your beliefs); you lie, therefore Satan is your Daddy. You ran away from that question as well...

This is your style; hit and run.

Well, retarded turtles on tamazepan can keep up with Witnesses. And most Witnesses can run rings round you, as at least they don't run ahead of the fetid deoderant salve by willfully associating with 'apostates'.

But Mr Superfine Asshole (sorry, I mean Apostle) is better than that...

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

YOYO,

It's hard to keep up with people who are falling down a steep ravine unless you throw yourselves down after them.

ashi

• Flip
    Flip
    'No one can keep up with the Witnesses'...'time to kick it into overdrive if you want to keep up with us'

Yes, exciting isn't it.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

YoYo FYI

No one can keep up with the Witnesses
    The witnesses are not that important to keep up with. They're just a small blob on the scene.

And shouldn't you be out in service. Oh yeah, you count your time while you e-mail visitors to this forum.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Abaddon, you are such a crack up:

Did someone fart? Oh, it's YoYo... are you EVER going to finish that discussion we were having a few months ago about how utterly unscientific the Genesis account of Creation is? You ran away, as you couldn't answer the points raised I think. Or were you going to play with yourself in front of the mirror in your SexyTeen outfit?
    BTW, YoYo also goes by the name Ernesto from Argentina when he e-mails people on this forum trying to convert them to JWism. But he says his "conscience" doesn't allow him to count his time while he's doing it.
  • avengers
    avengers

This is how yoyo thinks:

11/20/01 yoyomama It is a very misleading site
    The site is 95% against Jehovahs Witnesses. Most posters specialize in complaining about every single thing that is Witness related. They mislead others into thinking that they are the final authority on matters relating to Witnesses and that their side of the story is the truth. Most are bitter ex witnesses that were disfellowshipped either for practicing immorality or rebelling against the organization. Many posts are filled with hatred. And dont you dare say that you are currently one of Jehovahs Witnesses, because they will gang up on you like rabid dogs trying to destroy your faith.

Is he right?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    It is the new TMS Guidebook. The book is roughly 8x10 compared to the smaller, older one. The catch is, you must be enrolled in the school to get one. I found that out the hard way when my wife and I picked OURS up. The bros made it a point to say rather loudly, so everyone else around could hear, that to get one I needed to be in the school. So, we ended up with only getting two of the three we ordered.

Interesting. I have a copy, and I haven't been to a meeting in years...

And, yes, it's pretty much the same old garbage recycled.

Tom

"The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan
  • avengers
    avengers

Good. So I don't have to run out and get a copy.

phew.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Avengers:

Re YoYo's quote

Most are bitter ex witnesses that were disfellowshipped either for practicing immorality or rebelling against the organization. Many posts are filled with hatred. And dont you dare say that you are currently one of Jehovahs Witnesses, because they will gang up on you like rabid dogs trying to destroy your faith
    YoYo himself is disfellowshipped. He comes here and talks to us and defends the organization full of people who SHUN him every time they see him. He doesn't get it that here he is not shunned by most of us. Although he is called a troll - which he has proven to be - with his multiple handles, etc.

I think he is a sick little pervert who doesn't have a life and has nothing better to do. I would like to know what his sin was for getting df'd though. Maybe he was df'd for coming to "apostate" websites LOL. Or maybe because of practicing immorality since that's what he accuses 95% of the posters here of.

From the letters he wrote to my mom, I can tell that he gets his info straight from the Insight books or the Aide book. He has no original information. All of it is someone else's research.

He is right about one thing though: most of us are anti WTS. But there is a reason for it. It's because we have been hurt by the WTS. When people get hurt, they get angry. It is justifiable and valid. He conveniently fails to see that point though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit