***PART 5***SEX, LIES, AND HARD DRIVES***

by zev 2 Replies latest members adult

• zev
    zev

PART 5
    SEX, LIES AND HARD DRIVES...

The boyz grew up, and eventually, both married very nice women, both “in the truth.”
    Though I attended and participated in both weddings, the first one, the oldest sons was very hard on me. Not in that, “oh my boys leaving” sort of hard. You see, no one told me his real father was invited to the funeral. I mean wedding . Well, at the reception…

Lets just say, I drank A LOT. I was very upset, that he was there all of a sudden, without any warning, and without hardly seeing his kids or supporting them for the whole time I was married to their mother. A few of the wizer people I knew, actually took hold of me and took me outside to calm me down. I wasn’t violent or anything, just very upset that this man, their so called father, the bearer of sperm, just seemed to be acting like he was something else, and like he was taking all the credit and kudos for his “son”. It bothered me a lot. So, I drank more. I get really quiet when I drink, so that’s a good thing. Anyway I didn’t make it to the end and left early from my own sons reception.
    `
    When the youngest got married, I expected the same stuff. So I was ready for it, and by this time I was in a non-drinking stage, so I had not much choice but to grin and bear it all. I did ok with it.

Just before the youngest left home to be with his new wife……it hit the fan.

I come home one night from work, to listen to my messages and get online. It was habit, listen to my messages and hop on the computer and check my mail. Well one of the messages was the secretary from the north looking for the youngest son, asking about a wopping 400$ phone bill that had been traced to OUR PHONE NUMBER! This was one of those 900 number calls, and why a block hadn’t ever been put on that I’ll never understand. Now wait just a second, I thought. First off, I’m the head of this house, he should be talking to ME! Second, the phone wasn’t in the youngest ones name, so why is he looking for him anyways? The phone and bill were in his mothers name. If they tracked it down to us, then they surely knew whose name was on the bill. I was peeved. I dialed the phone and intended to do my usual and rip this smart ass a knew backside orifice. He wasn’t home. So I LEFT HIM A MESSAGE.

This is zev. As soon as you and your sorry ass get home, return my call.

Click.

Zev was not fond of this person at all.

Could you guess?

Now after he calls me back (and I rip him a “new one” for going to my son instead of me) I get the dates, times and related information. I go to the calendar and start figuring, where was everyone? The oldest was long gone, so it was just us three. I know where, the p.o. was, myself and my oldest, were were all out together, all night! Till almost 8AM! We were doing an all nighter talking to 24 hour store clerks, and people at bus stations ect.

That left the where abouts of the youngest and his mother. Well, I know for a fact where he was, we stopped by where he worked at 2 am to harass him and say hello. So now we’re down to the wife. And to be honest, she wouldn’t do such a thing. As will become apparent later in the story, sex, was the last thing on her mind. Dead last.

We never found out who did it. I just knew, it didn’t happen from my phone. There was no way at all….everyone was accounted for, and it just wasn’t possible. There was a mess up or some sort of fraudulent thing going on, and it never was resolved. I had requested a copy of the bill, as evidence it really happened. Needless to say…I never received the copy.

But it wasn’t over. The very next week, we were invited to a party and both the north and south people were there. And guess what the topic of conversation was? Yup you guessed it. All I heard was my phone number being thrown around like a wadded up dirty diaper that no one wanted to touch. There was much discussion about it, and I was disgusted. I did what I had to do. I walked up to the wife, and said: ‘I’m leaving now. You can get a ride, or come home with me’. She stayed, I left.

I never heard another word of this again. Just as well.

This pretty much brings me up to 1995. in September of that year I purchased my first computer, and have been hooked since. I was involved in ham radio, and networking the radios through the computers, and setting up servers and chat with the boyz was fun. I was hooked! I spent much time with it and loved everything about my new hobby. I built computers, tookd stuff, and took them apart , changed things, and learned everything there was to know all on my own. Read books, and my thirst for knowledge way surpassed and thirst for “truth”. I’d of rather stayed home online than go to any borg meeting.

In a way many will say, the computer was Zev’s undoing. I say, it was my escape. My hobby, my lust for knowledge. Windows 3.1, 95, 98, nt, xp, linux, I know them all.
    Currently, I have xp and linux on one machine, as a dual boot. And a laptop. I have all the toys. .

this brings me up to part 6
    this is where my life changes in alot of ways, starting in 1997.
    it is very personal and may take me a few trial runs to feel comfortable with what i post, so please bear with me.

part 6: the long long road.

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• chester
    chester

Zev,

I just want you to know that I have been reading your series and I am enjoying them.

I am looking foward to part 6.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Great Zev,

Me too waiting for part 6. :-)

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit