WatchTower Invests In Africa Cha Cing$$$$

by mind blown 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind blown
    mind blown

It seems as though the WTS doing alot of investing through the UK. That's where I also come across a dummy company I have a feeling the own which I already posted.

While their begging and crying poor to JW congregations their running to the UK to invest. That's also where last years Hedge Fund conference was at:

http://www.hedgefundintelligence.com/Product/13793/Forthcoming-Events/InvestHedge-Forum-2011.html?ElementId=9679

http://www.jw-archive.org/2012/02/watchtower-society-to-invest-in-africa.html

• bohm
    bohm

I have been looking for something like this for a long time.

Why is the WTS not on the investers list?

• mind blown
    mind blown

@ bohn actually they are on the second page where it reads "Investors Currently Attending" on the right side.

They also participated at this other Hedge Fund Conference in 2010 & 2011http://www.hedgefundintelligence.com/Product/13793/Forthcoming-Events/InvestHedge-Forum-2011.html?ElementId=9679

What I don't understand is how are they getting their Tax Free Status and investing heavily in the stock market???

• bohm
    bohm

mindblown: Ah now i get it (I think the two lists was in reverse order before) and i thought there was two different "investors" headings and wondered why the WTS was only featured under one.

Thanks a lot for finding this, i have been looking hard for solid evidence the WTS was doing investment with donated money.

• biometrics
    biometrics

Charles' last will states there should be "no provision be made for the laying up of money.". But that only applied to individuals. As a result most who've dedicated their working life to the Watchtower have no retirement funds and therefore become a burden to taxpayers, family, or have a miserable last few years.

Apparently the Watchtower organisation has different set of standards to the individuals who serve it.

• BroMac
    BroMac

i dont get this. what is it that they are doing? i don't mean anything by that, i just dont understand

• BroMac
    BroMac

there is only one thing that will improve Africa -"God's Kingdom"- is that it?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Do the 'little' people, who give up their lives and their money and BELIEVE the scary Big "A" is right around the corner, understand that the WT/GB is doing just fine... living off of their sweat???

They are not concerned with any scare tactics dreamed up by Watch Tower.

They are living their lives.

Watch Tower is just like any other money making big business.

Wake up People!

You dedicated your life to a world wide snare and a racket!

Not funny at all.

LoisLane

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

The beauty of a private offshore hedgefund is that it is........PRIVATE. No pesky regulators. No pesky "wordly" governments.

The beauty of investing in Africa is......commodities...ie: rare minerals, metals, and things like coffee. All those poor JWs working for African companies can be tapped for insider info. by the branch : "Brother ____ is the mine you are working at opening any new deposits of xwz?" With leverage, a small move up or down can net MILLIONS.

Done correctly, it is like betting on todays horse race....... with tomorrow's newspaper.

Actually as a former Wall Street employee, I am jealous.....sigh..... Unlike Watchtower and Hillary Clinton, a lowly tax paying American would be sent to jail for insider trading.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit