Where Are They Now?

by minimus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I don't think most of them will ever go back.

I've talked with all of them on and off for years and they pretty much HATE the religion.

The only one's who've yo-yoed have been the one's who know it's the ticket to whatever they want out of other witlesses (aka Mommy, Daddy and family); whenever they need something, usually money, they "show an interest" get what they want and vanish faster than chocolate cake at fat camp.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Hi Mini; I found a group of them huddled in a Tim Horton's a few weekends ago. They're making the Mormons look like preaching zealots.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

LOL - now that is Super Duper Funny - I love it when we keep it light!

• minimus
    minimus

It's true: I see more Mormons out there than I do JWs!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have lost nearly all contact, so do not know who is still active, who is fading, or who went in a blaze of glory, I would love to know, just 'coz I'm a nosey bastard.

I have hooked-up with a number of individuals who were DF'd years ago, good to see them normal and happy !

I would love it if we could somehow persuade many of the former posters on here to drop back in en-masse and tell us how they are doing, such a thread would be such a huge (anti) Witness !

• minimus
    minimus

Df'd people are the "happiest people on earth".

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Well, I've never been to England, but I kinda like the Beatles. Is it Three Dog Night? It's sooo good to just be normal and worldy and normal!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit