More threats...

by Elsewhere 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I received this message from someone trying to "help" me by making threats of eternal damnation. Ahhh yes, can't you feel the love?

IF YOU DIE TODAY WILL YOU GO TO HEAVEN

What I am trying to say is do you know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior? If you do not the Bible says you have no chance of getting into Heaven. The only alternative to living in Heaven with the Lord Jesus is an eternity in Hell. Hell is an experience, a horror that is beyond description. It is a place of continuous torture and torment. The worst thing is that you will never die in Hell. Actually you will beg for death to end the unbearable suffering, but no one ever dies in Hell, you will be tormented for all eternity and their will never be any relief.

Never a cool drink of water.
    Never a cool breeze of air.
    Never a moment of relief from the torment.

Worst of all you will never die even though above all else you will desire sweet death to end the torture satan is putting you through.

How do I know this you ask?

Because I have been there. God allowed me to go there and return so I can tell you it is real. I promise you it is real! The devil tortured me without mercy. I was paralyzed and I was dying and all I could feel was pain then I could see who was torturing me. The devil was absolutely focused on his only pursuit, to torture me and he liked making me suffer.

Why do people go to Hell if God loves us you ask?

Because we are guilty of sin. God is totally just and sin must be punished.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)

How can I be saved from this eternity in Hell you ask?

Confess to the Lord Jesus, the Christ, that you are a sinner (repent) and ask him to come into your heart and forgive you of your sin. Don’t worry how great or how many sins you have, Jesus loves you and he wants desperately to save you. God loves us so much that he sent his only son Jesus to willingly die for us so that we could be saved. Jesus was totally innocent but he literally became guilty of our sin and paid the debt for us, a debt we could not pay. He shed his precious blood for us. Even as he was being crucified, Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” (Luke 23:34). When Jesus said this he was talking about you and me because it was our sins that crucified Jesus. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23)

Jesus said

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

“I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.” (John 3:3)

You see there is nothing we can do to save ourselves only Jesus can save us. Most assuredly, I say to you he who hears my word and believes in him who sent me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. (John 5:24)

If you are already saved make copies and pass this message on to other unsaved souls

Check out www.pytlik.com/observe/deliverus/signature.html This sight shows how “modern science” is finally starting to catch up with the Bible and prove that it is true and inspired by God.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• seedy3
    seedy3

OH MAN!!!!!! I'm scart fer ya! Ya better repent.

Sheesh what woodwork do these people come out of.

Seedy

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Because I have been there. God allowed me to go there and return so I can tell you it is real. I promise you it is real! The devil tortured me without mercy.

So much for eternal damnation, eh? And here my Penecostal Preacher always told me there was no escape from Hell. Maybe he just wasn't in with God as this other dude.

If you really want to see Hell, be an exJW married to a JW who is totally brainwashed and cannot think on her own.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• messenger
    messenger

" Oh Lord, please protect us from your followers."

• ring
    ring
    make copies and pass this messege onto to other
    unsaved souls..

thanks elsewhere, I needed a good laugh

• alfie
    alfie

Although I no longer attend meetings or associate with the WBTS, I became a Witness because their message at least made some sense to me, unlike these freaks who run around spewing this kind of nonsense.

What's it all about?
    alfie

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Oh my... go to the website, and marvel at the 'scientific proofs' given as the signature of god, that my 9 year-old daughetr could refute...

There is also the issue of population to consider. According to some calculations, if the flood account was false, the world's population would today number about 102091 people. That staggering number is 10 followed by 2091 zeros--a number many times greater than the total number of atoms in the universe. If the human race began one million years ago (secular scientists are convinced we were around much earlier than that) and no flood took place, we would be walking around on a trillion times a trillion times a trillion skeletal remains of prior human civilizations. Although bones, unless fossilized, do eventually crumble to dust, there are not nearly enough fossil records to corroborate such a previous population base. Where are the trillions of people that would exist today? Even all the wars and plagues in known history cannot account for such staggering losses. We must either accept the flood account or assume that some other worldwide disaster took place before secular history was recorded in order to justify today's modest world population. The biblical account of the flood accurately determines the current population of the earth.
    ... I seriously can't believe that anyone can have such a poor understanding of maths and polulation growth, let alone give it as a proof of the Bible's accuracy on a web-page.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Hi Dave,

There are two types of motivation, the carrot and the stick, or positive and negative motivation. By far the most effective is negative motivation. Repent and do what I say or I'll burn ya and torture you forever on my eternal BBQ grill has worked well for the churches. Nothing packs them in at the front of the church for an altar call like a hellfire and damnation sermon.

Would you like to be cooked rare, medium, or well done?

• avengers
    avengers
    Oh man! Your big (___|___) is fried dude.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Shark Avenger dude,

Since I don't believe in eternal conscious damnation, nor do I believe the Bible teaches that concept, I have no worries about being dipped into God's Deep Vat Fryer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit