NEVER GIVE UP!

by Snoozy 4 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I saw this on Yahoo and had to share for those that haven't seen it yet..a truly inspirational story..shows anything is possible. You just have to work for it!!!

Never give up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

Quote:"Maybe professional wrestling isn't real, but the impact its athletes can have on people isn't limited by its legitimacy. Enter Diamond Dallas Page, a former WCW, WWF/WWE and TNA star, who has transformed himself in a fitness and wellness guru at age 56. Spurred on by "Power Yoga," Page went from battered and bruised to bouncing with life and flexibility and has continued to spread the word.

That word reached Arthur Boorman, who was a disabled veteran from the Gulf War that had been told he would never be able to walk under his own power ever again. Then he read an article about Page's success, and started doing Page's workout (DDP Yoga). The transformation documented below changed Boorman's life, and has already inspired over 1.5 million YouTube views.

Just another testament to the power of yoga, and how just because one part of your life ends, it doesn't mean another greater part can't begin.".

(Personally I have never tried Yoga but have heard nothing but good things about it..I think it is worth a shot. I think older people can benefit from it as it helps with their balance later in life..)

Snoozy

• chicken little
    chicken little

Thank you snoozy, this is just so good to watch. I posted it on my facebook because I think that so many of us give up on ourselves even when our problems are nothing in comparison to this persons.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Great Video. I was getting shoulder pain from sitting in front of a computer all day, and night. A doctor told me to do yoga and it fixed it almost immediately. Some places I have been do a small "prayer" at the end, but at gyms there is no religious connotation at all. It is very annoying that this is yet another great practice the Watchtower tries to forbid.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

WOW! That was so inspiring! Good for him. Now I need to follow his example. I need to loosen up these muscles so I can dance all night at my high school reunion.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Thanks for your comments..I just thought it was a really inspiring video, at least for me...and wanted to share it hoping it could and would inspire others..

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit