Is that too much control?

by Iamallcool 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Some years ago, when I was newly inactive and I was thinking about returning to the Kingdom Hall. I emailed MS to send me an copy of Public Talk Schedule via email. He was the talk coordinator. He emailed me back and he said sorry I am not authorized to give you the schedule. Is that too much control?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

What do you think?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Of course, I am just expressing that it is very ridiculous they have too much control in about everything.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Certainly seems that way since (in my time) they put up a few weeks worth of the schedule on the notice board anyway!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

We always had future talk posted on the bulletin message board. Weird.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Not authorized to let you know the public talks ????

What a maroon!

What A Maroon!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I think that even though the list of upcoming talks is posted, actually sending you a copy might be against protocol... Maybe because then you could just decide which ones you wanted to be present for and which ones you could pass on. Possibly it was a ploy just to get you to show up and "see for yourself".

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Or maybe it is Top Secret. These people are indeed control freaks. I remember once being with my SIL and the CO. We were looking for sites in which to hold the CA. I merely asked the CO if they thought we

might have it at the local High School, which site we were at and he came down on me like a ton of bricks. Told me it was none of my affair where it was going to be held. He was such an oppresive man.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Freind how aobut going back to Jesus and stop looking for God in an organisation.It is there you will find truth.God will teach you himslef if you surrender to your Lord and Saviour. He will set you free then you will find you do not need anything else.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I hear a tiny violin coming from somewhere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit