AJWRB changing its title and mission statement

by Shawn10538 12 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Since my interview with Dr. Joy Fridey of the Red Cross, it was revealed to me that there is no medical definition for the term "bloodless," "bloodless medicine," or "bloodless surgery." Basically, every doctor and every patient has their own idea of what constitutes "bloodless." But according to Dr. Fridey, there is no definition of bloodless medically speaking.

One thng for sure, for those doctors who actually use this term or for the Watchtower Society who has probably introduced this expression into the consciousness of society and the medical profession, bloodless DOES NOT EVER mean... bloodless.

(See ajwrb.org article in the official ajwrb blog.)

Since the heart transplant by Dr. Gallantowicz that made headline news that was touted as the first bloodless heart transplant, I have said, "...Hmmmmmm... I wonder....."

I wonder how is it that a human heart was purged of all the blood contained in it. I wondered about cell saver procedures and wondered whether cell saver technology is really just an autologous blood transfusion.

So I asked Dr. Fridey, "Is a cell saver procedure a blood transfusion?" The answer was, "Yes." She then worried that if JWs thought of cell saver operations as transfusions, if maybe they would shy away from taking them. I reassured her that the opposite is true. JWs are willing to JUMP right into any new procedure that the Society approves of, even if it is really the same as an autologous blood transfusaion. The truth about cell saver procedures will free JWs top take other procedures that in the past have been shunned because they are called a blood transfusion.

Another example of how this works can be found in the new article by Marlen Mercado posted on the front page of ajwrb.org under the link "SAVE a Jehovah's Witness Baby!" demonstrates how when she was working as a nurse in a hospital, she would get patients whose chart said, "No Blood Products" but they received albumin. So one time she wrote on the chart of a JW the words "Except Albumin."

JWs need to know that they already take blood transfusions of various sorts. When they really, really know this, it will open the way for them to accept more blood transfusions, and more blood transfusions until they accepot all the life saving blood products that they can get. So it's more than just a matter of it being absolutely TRUE that JWs accept blood already. It is a matter of activism to pump out all the positive propaganda we can to ease the JW people into more life-saving blood transfusions. spread the word that JWs are taking blood and that they need your donations, BLOOD donations that is, and you will save the life of a JW.

• biometrics
    biometrics

In this regard the GB remind me of modern-day Scribes and Pharisees. Focusing on small details of the law (i.e. blood fractions ...), while ignoring the main part of the message.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.
  • Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

so true.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

THANK YOU ! Shawn10538 Ajwrb website was a major part of my waking up and leaving the JWs .

• moshe
    moshe

The outside works so hard to save the JWs from themselves. In the natural order of things, an organism that wants to kill itself becomes extinct.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I'm behind you Shawn- great work keep it up. One question though- why a new title and mission statement? What is it?

That's the title of this thread right?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Inquiring minds want to know

• designs
    designs

Shawn, bio-

Not to jump off topic but what the Gospels have to say about the Pharisees and Scribes is BS. Please use another example.

Shalom aleichem

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

The title of the website used to read "Associated Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform on Blood - Helping Doctors Save Lives with Bloodless Medicine and Blood Transfusions"

Not it reads: "Associated Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform on Blood - Helping Doctors Save Lives with Blood Management and Blood Transfusions" It really is the title and mission statement of the site stated in the simplest way. We can't say Bloodless Medicine anymore because there is no such thing. Marvin actuall emailed me a great synbopsis of the situation in an email. I'll post it if he doesn't get to it first.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

No blood poem for children!
    The Watchtower says don’t ever take blood
    It may save your life, but it’ll do you no good
    For the bible tells us to take it is wrong
    So if you love Jehovah, you need to stay strong

And never use anything that Jehovah has condemned
    Even if it means that your life may end
    Always remember, though we want you to live
    Should you ever weaken, we do not forgive

So should you ever dare to choose