Oral Review Answers

by youngbro 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Time for a speech recognition WTLib... and a parrot that can read WT litteratrash... and a self-cleaning parrot cage.

Problem solved.

• youngbro
    youngbro

You are telling me! I find it funny, anything that would incriminate the WT has been removed, ie old watchtowers about 75, the Aid book..

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Reasoning book is still there. That's still got a lot of old light.

• FaithfulBrother
    FaithfulBrother

Ah ok, I grew up as an 80's JW child. Never got baptized but I remember loving the written review night because it was the only time I got to draw pictures during the meeting. At any other meeting I was restricted from having a pen and paper to draw on unless I took notes. Got away with drawing pictures for a little while a few times when my parents weren't looking at the paper, but always got taken outside and beaten when I finally got caught.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

I have them. I would cut and paste, but WAY too much text. And it might make some on here vomit. PM your email, I will forward it

• talesin
    talesin

ummm, look up ^^^^ 00DAD already posted the answers ... or are you not reading your own thread?

• Poztate
    Poztate
    The real Written Review was back in the old days when the question sheets were passed out at the beginning of the meeting and you only got to use the Bible to answer the printed questions. Then there was the Q&A discussion of the review.

In the old..old...old days your completed paper was handed into the school conductor (my Dad) . He took them all home and graded them by %. I seem to remember most questions were worth 4% if answered totally correct. The school conductor would give less for partial answers. True and false 1% each. He marked with a big red pen and your total % at the top of the page. They were handed back at the next school and individuals were counseled if they did poorly.

• Diest
    Diest

Um Tal I am not sure, but those look like fake answers. Or maybe your smile means you know that....ooo the internet.

• talesin
    talesin

Diest! Nope. I wouldn't have a clue what the real answers are, I have been 'out' far too long. I really thought youngbro missed that comment.

oops, tx

t

• sizemik
    sizemik

They just love using the word 'oral' . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit