Jehovah's Witnesses - Organizational Chart

by fugue 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JeffT
    JeffT

Jehovah doesn't really belong there either. He should be above Jesus and connected to him by a solid line. You could put a dotted line between the GB and Jehovah to represent the fact that if the GB wants Jehovah to know something, they'll put it in a magazine where He can read it. There is no evidence to support they idea that the GB listens to anything going the other direction.

• fugue
    fugue

@JeffT: I struggled with where to put Jehovah. I can see your point, that he belongs on his own tangent, similar to Jesus. But... I kinda like him being below elder's children, but above ministerial servants. I kinda feel like ministerial servants might be the highest eschalon in the Witness world that actually pretends to be obeying "Jehovah." Granted, most of them are only doing it as a pretense to hopefully get appointed as elders. So I made an editorial decision to put Jehovah right there, between Min Servants and Elders' families.

• prologos
    prologos

fugue, thank you, a revealing chart. power hungry peans will find a niche in any dictatorship to usurp and use the powerstructure, often unknown by those above and below.

but doing damage to both, like a tapeworm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit