Where do you want to visit this summer?

by moshe 11 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
  • moshe
    moshe

Colorado- Devils Head Mtn, hike the trail to the peak- almost 10,000 feet -

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I would like go on the pilgrimage "The Way of St. James" in France mentioned in the movie by Emilio Estevez, not because I am religious, just because it looked interesting. My brother just returned from his third trip

to Europe and he told me he had a great time. I really like Colorado and may move there soon; beautiful state, except for Pueblo. I don't like that town. I went to an assembly there once and it gets hotter than hell

there.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

My backyard.

My wife told me that I have neglected it for too long. My neighbors are starting to give me those looks.

Colorado looks good, though.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

<--- Any beach.

• Nambo
    Nambo

My Father side of the family are Prussian, refugees from the Polish persecutions of Germanic Prussians after World War 1, so I would like to get to see what was once Prussia, but is now Poland, maybe Danzig or even Konigsberg.

• Glander
    Glander

Looking forward to a trip to California. Bay Area, the Central Valley and on down to the Ventura area. Lots of relatives so a big savings in travel $.

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Road trip to Quebec.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I just want to visit the Hamptons and the Jersey Shore for a few days. The heat of summer is not fun for me. When it is cooler, France. I've always wanted to see St. Peterburg and Moscow.

Bethel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit