still thinking

by N.drew 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• N.drew
    N.drew

Do you never worry that with your persistent harping and complaining about people who are differnet than you you might discourage people of faith from coming to JWN?

You will say it's me. I do not follow you around every thread to criticize you. I never have. Maybe you should grow up.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh boy, someone's trolling for a fight.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'd never use "still thinking" and n.drew in the same sentence, if you get my drift...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Pay attention to me........

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I hate coming between you two - stillthinking and N.Drew - as stilllthinking you talk to my mind after your long silence amongst JWs (I'm guessing though that it was not just your mind that was silenced) - N.Drew you talk to my body (via my heart, kidneys, intestines) and rarely to my mind. Which gets people out of JWs faster - the mind or the body?

edit: the mind and body are both logical imo so I'm not belittling anyone

• tec
    tec

Which gets people out of JWs faster - the mind or the body?

Different methods for different people.

Some respond to the mind; some respond to the body. Thank God we have people with strengths in each one, so that everyone has a chance to hear the one who might help them best.

Peace,

tammy

(that was probably a rhetorical question though, right... lol, I have a bad habit of answering those)

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

hi tec thanks for replying.

I agree that some respond to the mind and some to the body and that we have people with strengths in each one.

It does sound rhetorical but I meant it more as you have taken it as I have recently been thinking about how explosive the body is.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Wha happened? We get it. A poster starting a thread is saying " Pay attention to me........". There are over ten thousand pages of threads. So I guess N.drew is responding in the spirit of what soft + gentle says. JWN talks to my body, my body talks back. Is there something wrong with that? That's not rhetorical.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Still posted this on another thread:

On Wednesday I am collecting the remains of my miscarriage from the hospital, there is not a lot to collect, I was only six weeks pregnant...we will be having a little service on the weekend....more than likely going to our favourite beach to release some ballons.

Perhaps we could could give her a bit of a break from your drama this week, NDrew?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit