Playstation 2

by joel 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• joel
    joel

So does anybody ever talk gamein' around here!?

Playstation games are way cool!

SSX--FIFA--Smugglers Run
    Later!

Pax,
    joel

• Sassenach
    Sassenach

My favorite is Crash Bash. I don't have playstation2, just the regular one.

• Simon
    Simon

I've not seen a PS2 yet...sill have a PS1
    Command & Conquer is my thing

• Seven
    Seven

My PS2 hasn't arrived yet, but having played the Dreamcast for over a year I haven't missed much. The best games for DC are Soul Calibur, Shenmue, ResEvil, NHL. My PS1 console is about shot. I plan on picking
    up one of the new smaller versions-have to have my Coolboarders.

Seven

• joel
    joel

Sass---Crash games are cool...haven't seen any of those type of games fro PS2 yet!

Simon---Command & Conquer is my type of game too...I like my similar PC games like...Total Annihilation and StarCraft too. I'm lookin' forward to gettin' those type of games for my PS2.
    BTW...RR said that the length of my image at the bottom of my posts is causin' a problem!?? ...haven't noticed myself...if it is...let me know...I'll try somethin' else.

Seven---If ya like coolboarders...you will luv SSX for PS2...same deal...just waaaay better in every way.

Thanx guys!

Pax,
    joel

• ianao
    ianao

Well, I USED to have a playstation, but I find myself enjoying the construction of a game engine more than playing one.

I also enjoy messing around with emulators that let your PC/Mac "act" like an older (and sometimes newer) gaming console or computer. I sure love to mess around with a Commodore Amiga emulator. Brings back memories of childhood.

-Only Amiga makes it possible. sniff sniff... I'm a nerd, and I know it.

• neyank
    neyank

But whatever hapened to the
    old Atari games?
    Remember the old ping pong game?
    Just watching the ball go back and forth...back and forth...back and forth...back and forth....ect..ect..ect.........
    I'm getting dizzy just typing this.

neyank

• not available
    not available

Edited by - not available on 9 February 2001 16:4:30

• neyank
    neyank

Hey not available, your cousin empty is back in the chat room.
    neyank

• Kismet
    Kismet

My little brother got a PS2 for Christmas this year. We wasted many an afternoon/evening/morning playing on it. We played Madden 2000 NFL

The graphics were amazing. Facial expressions, teh commentators and player options really impressed me. I will be getting him the NHL game for his Birthday for me to ...ummm for him to play with..

Kismet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit