Michael Jackson's "son" Blanket might be out of the Watchtower pretty soon!

by Iamallcool 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This raises the fascinating possibility, that under different circumstances, Michael Jackson's son might have been named either "Kleenex" or "Tube Sock"

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Physically removing a kid from a cult does not remove the cult from the kid.

• steve2
    steve2

Oh this is just so shiver-inducingly ...um....weird and personal. So the body guard gave Michael his sperm and Michael expressed an intention to use it? I'm trying to imagine what sort of recepticle was used, but knowing Michael maybe it was his gloved hand and the induced product was then wrapped in ..wait for it..a Blanket? Too much irreverent detail perhaps?

Details aside, I suppose the bodyguard-donor can rest easy: a DNA test should settle who the father is.

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

This would be beyond creepy if it were anyone else, but since it's Michael Jackson, it's just another Thursday. It was painfully obvious that MJ paid people to hatch them once Lisa Marie refused to be Michael's receptacle. Poor kids. You know they're going to hear all about their 'father' being a child molester and a drug addict for the rest of their lives. Blanket is going to have to find a new nickname if he doesn't want to become a laughingstock. It did bother me when I heard that Katherine Jackson was taking them to the Hall and out in service. Haven't these kids been through enough? Even if they survive Armageddon and into the New Order, they certainly wont find their 'dad' waiting on the other side.

• Quentin
    Quentin

That's good he wants to bond with his biological son. Perhaps he can bond with some of Blanket's money as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit