WT is a cash cow for who? do the GB know they are frauds?

by thecrushed 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

"Any checks should be made payable to “Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

So they would refuse to deposit any checks made payable to the "Watchtower Bible & Tract Society"?

• Gayle
    Gayle

I think the GB don't think they are rich or wealthy, just "blessed."

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB members know very well the of the wealth and power of the Watchtower Kingdom and their own pertaining positions within that Kingdom.

• heathen
    heathen

yep and they most likely agreed to adhere to the edicts of the RCC when they became NGO . The RCC probably drew up the regulations for NGO . Looks like they traded in that white dress for the red one to me .... babylon has a new harlot ...

• jgnat
    jgnat

In Canada, all registered non-profits have their tax returns published online. Attached is the return for the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Canada. Where the money goes starts on line 4800. Where does the money come from? "Donations" from all the individual Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses. My gut tells me that one large expenditure will be a "donation" to Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, US. Note also the costs of travel, training, and accommodation.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Gayle, I noted on the wiki article that the Catholic leaders don't consider themselves rich either; simply rich in blessings. They claim the wealth of artworks are best kept for safekeeping.

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

As Nixon said, "When the President does it, that means it is not illegal." I'm sure these GB members and their staff believe something along the same lines. They are Jehovah's representatives, and they can only be corrected by Him. They don't think they're frauds as long as they still believe that Jehovah is directing them. They are His puppets, and any error they make is due to their own human nature and He will take care of it in due time.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Make out all cheques to the "Faithful and Discreet Slave".

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

They are rich in their own ways. First of all, they have millions of minions that do as they say like they are master puppeteers. As said, they live very lavish. A couple of years ago there was a major uproar in Greece when during the financial downturn Losch or Lett (whoever) went to give a talk at their 3-day convention and him and his wife stayed for 2 weeks in a 5 star resort while declining offers from the locals to let them stay in their simple abode's. I've heard from ex-Bethelites that where a Bethelite has a shared room, the GB members have a whole level, attendants etc in Brooklyn, NY where a small studio is at least $1500/month.

As I said before, I have seen what they drive and it's not even the luxury Buick's the CO's tour around in. Have you ever seen a CO apartment? I have the plans for their 'simple' homes and they all have 2 if not 3 flat screen TV's, Internet, Satellite w/DVR service and Phone, Cell Phone etc. and all other expenses are likewise paid for.

• jemba
    jemba

Well if they believed their own crap they would know that soon theyll be throwing their money in the street because it is valueless. Then in the paradise they wont need all the accumulated wealth anyway. So maybe they see this system going on longer than regular JWs think....... idiots!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit