URGENT: alamb needs your prayers TODAY

by SUSCARRA 19 Replies latest jw friends

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Friends, alamb, desperately needs your prayers today. She is going back to court today to try and get her 3 girls back from the JW dad. It's been a trememdous battle for her and her husband. Alamb is a wonderful MOM and her heart has been ripped to shreds over and over again. She loves them and wants them safe. HELP!

She needs you and your prayers to help get her through this.
    My husband & I, and a few more apostates, and a few 'worldlies will be there for her.

Alamb has been through so much through this endless custody case and all your loving support has and is very much appreciated.

PRAYERS OF LOVE, PLEASE?

Love,

SUSCARRA

• Geordie
    Geordie

All my thoughts are with her and the children.

I dont pray much any more but ill say one tonight.

• moman
    moman

Not to be insensitive, but what do ya want, (3 Our Fathers & 3 hail Marys)?
    Make sure she has a good lawyer!

• Geordie
    Geordie

oops!
    Double post.

• Helen
    Helen

you got it.............let us know how it comes out..

• JBean
    JBean

Given we don't know the particulars of this situation, I pray that all works out according to what is most beneficial for the children, and that all hearts are healed. Personally, I would hope for your friend's peace, that she does become reunited with her children. They are in my thoughts.

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

JBEAN,

Thank you so much, that is exactly what alamb and her children need so desperately. Thank you.

SUSCARRA

• Kep
    Kep

Deepest and sincerest thoughts and prayers go out to alamb.

By the sounds of things, she has been thru so much already.

Please let us know how she gets on in court.

Kep

• sf
    sf

Of course we wish her well and that of her children.

I'sliketo wish her attorney well too. He or she is the one who really needs the strong positive thoughts coming thru in wavelengths.

Hope she attained one who has researched and viewed vital documents on Randy, Norm, Osarif and Kent's site. Along with SILENTLAMBS site. I just hope who ever is representing her has done their homework thoroughly.

Those are my wishes for you alamb. {{{{hugs for u and your kids}}}}

Sincerely, sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((((((((alamb))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit