JBean

Congrats! Now tell us the scoop! : )

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Who is Gozz?

• LDH
    LDH

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/members.asp?letter=G&site=3&page=3

Now, as for the REAL answer to your question, perhaps Mr. Gozz will make an appearance and kindly tell his story.

I won't do it for him, as there may be parts he'd want left out or included. And, it's not my place. But having been email buddies for more than two years +, I can tell you that you're missing out if he chooses not to post his story.

So, C,Mon, chant!

Gozz! Gozz! Gozz!

Lisa

• Patriot
    Patriot

Is Gozz that fine looking girl in the Pic?

If so its the Jws loss.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Well, not fully there yet! There's a loving elder almost sticking his neck out for me. Learning to get a bit more humble... it's scary. Scary...

• ianao
    ianao

ok LDH, your picture is not what I expected. I thought you would be more tom-boyish looking and less princessey.

Oh, uh... Congrats to Gozz, who is now an official apostate, gozzamit!

• LDH
    LDH

Ianao, says:

I thought you would be more tom-boyish looking and less princessey.
    Which is nice-nice for 'fat old hag,' ha ha ha.

That is the FIRST time I've ever been referred to as princess, LOL. Actually this picture was taken the day after my wedding three years ago. I am sans makeup. I do have a nice suntan courtesy California sun. Also, I have on a Hard Rock Cafe BabyTee with the flag of England on it. I couldn't be any <less> of a princess, LOL. Oh well. Maybe Simon should make a new Category designation --Princess Lisa. I did get some wierdo emails yesterday tho....LOL

Gozz, darnitall. I thought for sure it was over, except for F. THAT can drag on for a year or more. Email me and tell me more about this Elder.....you may be able to help him 'out.' I hope one day soon you'll be able to tell everyone your story, I just know they would all love it as much as I do.

Patriot, I'm Blushing! [:|]

Lisa
    Jumped the Gun Class

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Where's the damn picture??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit